BENJAMIN J. HAVARD, M.D.
Dr. Havard is a native of Pensacola, Fl where he played high school soccer and was active in the community and the Boy Scouts. After graduating from Washington High School, he enrolled in Davidson College, earning a bachelor of science degree with a music minor and a biology major. He then attended Tulane University School of Medicine as a recipient of the Jack R Aron scholarship for merit. Subsequently, he completed the Anatomic Pathology / Clinical Pathology residency program at the Medical University of South Carolina, followed by a Surgical Pathology Fellowship at the University of Alabama at Birmingham, and then a Cytopathology Fellowship at the University of Alabama at Birmingham. After finishing his medical training, he began working at Pensacola Pathologists, P.A., where he has been employed since 2012.
He married Robyn Elizabeth Havard in 2013. His hobbies include playing the piano and guitar. He is an active member of Cokesbury Methodist Church. Dr. Havard spends his spare time gardening, flying model aircraft, playing music, and traveling with his wife.
- Medical Degree from Tulane University
- Anatomic and Clinical Pathology Residency at the Medical University of South Carolina
- Surgical Pathology Fellowship at University of Alabama at Birmingham
- Cytopathology Fellowship at University of Alabama at Birmingham
- Board Certified in Anatomic and Clinical Pathology
- Board Certified in Cytopathology