CHARLES E. FARMER, M.D.
Dr. Farmer is a native of Clinton, Mississippi , where he played high school athletics and was active in his community. He then enrolled in Mississippi College, and while there, enlisted in the Mississippi Army National Guard. He received an honorable discharge after 9 years of service. After finishing his medical training, he began working at Pensacola Pathologists, P.A. , where he has been employed since 1994. He married Lee McHann Farmer of Edwards, Mississippi in 1985, and they have 3 adult children, 1 daughter-in-law and a long haired dachshund. His hobbies have changed from following soccer teams and attending tennis matches to playing more golf, relaxing at Pensacola Beach, and traveling to see his children as much as possible. He is an active member of Gulf Breeze United Methodist Church, and has been on several mission trips to Central America with his family. He now spends most of his spare time with Lee and friends, and would like to travel more, now that their children are grown.
- Medical Degree from University of Mississippi Medical Center
- General Surgery Internship at Carraway Methodist Medical Center
- Pathology Residency at University of Arkansas for Medical Services
- Cytopathology Fellowship at University of Arkansas for Medical Services
- Board Certified in Anatomic and Clinical Pathology
- Board Certified in Cytopathology