NICHOLAUS J. HILLIARD, M.D.
Nicholaus Hilliard is a native of Florence, Alabama. Dr. Hilliard attained his Chemical Engineering BS at Auburn University and graduated medical school at the University of Alabama School of Medicine in 2001. Dr. Hilliard completed his residency in Anatomc and Clinical Pathology in 2005. Dr. Hilliard then completed fellowships in Hematopathology (2005-2006) and Dermatopathology (2007-2008). Between these fellowships , Dr. Hilliard completed a specialty in Oncologic Surgical Pathology at MD Anderson Cancer Center. Dr. Hilliard lives in Pace, Florida, and enjoys spending time at work and with his family.
- Medical Degree from University of Alabama at Birmingham
- Pathology Residency at University of Alabama at Birmingham
- Dermatopathology Fellowship at University of Alabama at Birmingham
- Selective Surgical Pathology Fellowship at UT-MD Anderson Cancer Center
- Hematopathology Fellowship at University of Alabama at Birmingham
- Board Certified in Anatomic and Clinical Pathology
- Board Certified in Dermatopathology
- Board Certified in Hematopathology