ROSANNY ESPINAL-WITTER, M.D.
Dr. Witter was born in the Dominican Republic and relocated to New York as a teenager. After graduating high school Dr. Witter went on to Mercy College, Dobbs Ferry NY, where she got her bachelor’s degree in Biology, while working as a laboratory technician at Weill Cornell University-New York Presbyterian Hospital. She went to Albert Einstein Medical College and got her medical degree in 2006. Dr. Witter then completed pathology residency and hematopathology fellowship training at Weill-Cornell University-New York Presbyterian Hospital. She relocated to Florida after training and joined Pensacola Pathologists, P.A. in 2011. Dr. Witter is married to Luke Witter an IT Consultant, whom she met in college, and they have 2 boys ages 13 and 8. She also has an extended family in New York and the Dominican Republic. Dr. Witter’s hobbies include traveling, watching movies, reading the Bible and spending time at Olive Baptist Church where she is an active member.
- Medical Degree from Albert Einstein College of Medicine
- Anatomic and Clinical Pathology Residency at Weill Cornell-New York Presbyterian Hospital
- Hematopathology Fellowship at Weill Cornell-New York Presbyterian Hospital
- Board Certified in Anatomic and Clinical Pathology
- Board Certified in Hematopathology