THOMAS J. LAWRENCE, M.D.
TJ Lawrence is a native of Pascagoula, MS. He attended the University of Southern Mississippi in Hattiesburg where he earned a BA in History. During college, he joined the United States Coast Guard Reserves and served throughout college and medical school. He graduated from the University of Mississippi School of Medicine in 2008 and then completed an Anatomic and Clinical Pathology residency in 2012 at the same institution. After residency, he trained at M.D. Anderson Cancer Center in Houston, TX, completing an oncologic surgical pathology fellowship in 2013. Following his surgical pathology fellowship, Dr. Lawrence moved to Durham, NC, where he completed a Dermatopathology fellowship at Duke University Medical Center in 2014. Dr. Lawrence enjoys living on the coast and spending time with his wife and four children.
- Medical Degree from The University of Mississippi School of Medicine
- Pathology residency at The University of Mississippi Medical Center
- Surgical Pathology Fellowship at M.D. Anderson Cancer Center
- Dermatopathology Fellowship at Duke University Medical Center
- Board Certified in Anatomic and Clinical Pathology